Sunday, November 11, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness


30 Days of Thankfulness

Day 1
Jesus Christ, because of Him I have life.

Day 2
Summit Lake Community Church, which includes Pastor Jeff, Pastor Don, worship leader, David, and all of  the congregation....you all are some of the most genuine people I know.
 I love you.

Day 3
My husband, Rick, who loves me "unconditionally". 
I love you so much.

Day 4
My children: Andrea, Amanda, and Caleb 
You bring me joy. 

Day 5
My grandchildren, all 7 of them: Milla, Hudson, Audrey, Elliot, Indiana, Christian, and Eliza - there is absolutely NOTHING better than being a grandparent.

Day 6
Fall in the Pacific Northwest.

Day 7
Restoration...
....and I am not talking about cars or furniture.

Day 8
My sisters, Sally and Kimm 
These two make me laugh so hard :)

Day 9
The Word of God 
 "Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." 
Psalm 119:105

Day 10
My job.
I work for a great employer, and with the best staff ever - you all are great!

Day 11
My pets: Paulie, Missy, and Buck.



No comments:

Post a Comment